Friday, December 11, 2009


Captain's log: 12 December 2009


Time: 12:57pm


Yesterday was a great night..almost everyone slept around 6 am. Some of the mates was watching movie while me and me crew when chilling outside of the hotel. Played bunch of card games and betting of sticks of cigarettes.haha! me start with 4 sticks and now left with 3 sticks. Me feel me didn't lose that much.


Last night, me crew mates when to Jonker Walk to look and buy stuff. Some of me crew bought a devil's mask and stuff..JOnker walk had full of cheap stuff but you're still be able to bargain down the price. Me matey luqman bought a replica of a guitar for rm22. It drop from RM28 to Rm22. Me matey knows how to work his way out of it.


This morning, me is suppose to go sight seeing such as going to the A Farmosa but me mates are all tired after staying up all night gathering and socializing around deck of cards and a movie playing on me lappy. Right now, me waiting for me crew to get up and have lunch together. Me stomach is really hungry.


Me really miss me family and friends back home..


posted by Psylent @ 8:56 PM